Thursday, May 24, 2007

Online Article Titles - Use a Question

It is widely known that questions make good titles of articles, but did you know that it also makes a lot of sense if you are an online article author to be heavy handed on using questions as the titles of your articles. More than one top online article recommends this tactic and strategy.

As a prolific online article author myself, I believe this to be an excellent point and I have thousands of articles now which start with questions, because I know that many people type questions into the search bars to find answers. And I know that when someone asks me a question and I have the answer that there are millions more with the same question.

Thus it makes sense if you are called upon as an expert to answer a question that you take that question and your answer and make it into an article to help people. The Internet is perfectly set up for that too. When you use this strategy you are killing two-birds with one shot and you will find that your article gets read a lot by Internet Surfers who would most value the information, as it answers the exact question that they are thinking of while searching.

The goal in online article marketing is to attain high quality targeted traffic and therefore is stand to reason and makes common sense to use questions as the title of your articles. I can attest to the fact that this strategy works because I use it and I am often rewarded by Internet Searchers who later thank me for answering their questions.

No comments: