Friday, July 13, 2007

How to Think of Topics for the Articles You Write Part 1

When I am writing articles, and some years I compose as many as 20-30 articles, although most years it is less than that, I have got to come up up with that many topics. And it is of import to me that I don't pass too long just thinking of topics, because I necessitate my clip to compose my articles. There are only so many hours in a day.

So here are a few ways that I believe of subjects for the articles I write:

I'll make one of two or three different things. The thing that plant best if I'm going to compose twenty articles is this: I've done some keyword-research into my work and so I've got actually a listing of about 50 different keywords that I can compose subjects on, and so a batch of modern times what I'll make is I'll just draw that listing out. I created it online-- I created it in Word so I'm able to just travel back and expression at it repeatedly. What I'll make is I'll just travel in there and I'll choose twenty keywords, and then I'll compose an article on each 1 of those keywords.

Another thing, if I'm only authorship five or 10 articles, a batch of modern times what I'll make is choice some cardinal ideas, and then I'll compose two or three articles on each 1 of those cardinal ideas.

Sometimes I acquire asked about writing on similar subjects as 1s I have got already written on.

One thing that you'll happen is that my traffic from the articles that I compose is pretty much the same as it was 10 calendar months ago, in footing of the new articles. I'm continuing to derive further traffic as a consequence of the articles that I'm writing, even though they're on the similar topics. A couple of things go on when you submit an article, especially when you submit it to the top four or five article directories.

No comments: